Strickland's Automart collects three kinds of information from this Website:
(1) your voluntarily provided personal information;
(2) anonymous non-personal information; and
(3) “cookie” based information.
(1) Personal Information: Strickland's Automart does not automatically collect personal information, such as name, address, phone number, email address and other personally identifiable information, from its visitors.
From time to time, Strickland's Automart will collect Personal Information that is voluntarily provided by its visitors in filling out contest entry forms and subscribing to newsletters and other activities carried out on the Website.
Strickland's Automart will only collect and use such Personal Information solely for the purpose(s) disclosed by Strickland's Automart at the time of collection and only after the visitor has voluntarily agreed to such collection and use, by clicking “I agree” on the online form or in writing if entering via faxed or mailed form.
Strickland's Automart also sometimes use email addresses that have been voluntarily provided by its visitors to respond to visitors who communicate with us, to inform winners of contests or to subscribe to newsletters. All emails from Strickland's Automart to its visitors include instructions on how to discontinue receipt of emails, newsletters and other communication from Strickland's Automart and visitors can discontinue such communication at any time.
Email addresses from visitors who wish to discontinue receipt of Strickland's Automart’s emails will be removed from Strickland's Automart’s distribution list and data bases. All Personal Information that may identify a visitor and has been collected with the visitor’s consent by Strickland's Automart is not disclosed in any identifiable form to any other party outside the company except for the fulfillment of the specific purpose identified to the visitor at the time of collection. However Strickland's Automart may disclose such information in anonymous, aggregated and non-personally identifiable form to other parties for marketing, advertising or other purposes and to better understand visitor’s use of the Website. At any time, a visitor may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request that Personal Information be changed, removed or updated in Strickland's Automart’s databases.
(2) Anonymous Non-Personal Information: When visitors visit the Website, anonymous, non personal information about their visit is automatically collected. Such information may include the length and date of the visit, how the visitor navigated the Website, what pages the visitor viewed, the type of browser being used by the visitor, the type of operating system used by the visitor and the domain name of the visitor’s Internet service provider. Strickland's Automart uses this Anonymous Non-Personal Information to track the success of its Website with its visitors and to better tailor the Website to visitors’ needs and interests. This Anonymous Non-Personal Information may be shared with other parties, such as broadcasters, advertisers, sponsors and partners.
Visitors should ensure that they read and understand how their Personal Information may be collected, used, and disclosed by the linked websites as Strickland's Automart is not responsible for and shall not be held liable for any procedures, policies or activities of any websites linked to the Website.